I decided that picking shorts was stupid because I’d never seen any of them, so I’m currently at 4/4, which is pretty good so far. Best Make-up: Star Trek!!! 5/5 and I am very happy because they definitely deserved it. It’s not like Avatar could have been nominated anyway, because it was all CGI. I’m thinking about not including Best Documentary either, because I haven’t seen those yet either. We will see. While they show the nominees for Best Adapted Screenplay, I want to say that Rachel McAdams has a gorgeous dress on. Precious won, which is cool, but I chose Up in the Air, so I’m at 5/6. He seems happy about it, so that’s nice. Best Supporting Actress… this should be an easy one… and the winner is… Mo’Nique! Yay! I am super happy about this one because she was amazing. She got a standing ovation too, which is neat – I would cry if Meryl Streep stood up for me. 6/7. Best Art Direction goes to… Avatar!! Hooray! 7/8. I am excited that they got that – not that there was any real contest...
Comments
Post a Comment