No more podcast

My podcast no longer exists.

I was using the Opinion app to record and publish my podcast, and they are closing down the app, which is a huge bummer because all of the other free options for hosting are, for lack of a better word, crappy. So I'm over it for now and will try to blog more.

Speaking of which, I have now quit The Orville, Me Myself & I, and The Good Doctor. I have picked up Mom, inexplicably, and am watching all the old seasons of Will & Grace. The new one was funny but just not relevant anymore. I worry that's what will happen with new Roseanne too, and that bums me out.

I just want a really awesome show that is funny and dramatic and interesting. I want another LOST that doesn't make horrible mistakes and end up in purgatory. I want another Terra Nova that doesn't get canceled after one season. I want a new Gilmore Girls, Friday Night Lights Season 1, Frasier, or something that actually makes me excited to watch it every week. So far, this season is meh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Klara and the Sun (by Kazuo Ishiguro)

The Every [by Dave Eggers]

You Love Me [by Caroline Kepnes]